THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN OUR LOW PRICES:
LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY & SERVICE
Walker Furniture supports our customers with the MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturer defects from the original date of delivery. This includes service or repair associated with any validated manufacture defect. Furniture purchased at Walker Furniture that is moved to another State invalidates the limited one-year warranty & service.
Returns of purchased items in new and unused condition will be honored within 3 days of the delivery date only; excluding bedding items (see below) subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus a $99 Pick Up fee. Returns after the 3-day period will be declined except if the product is defective. Walker Furniture reserves the right to refuse exchanges & returns that are not in sanitary condition.
FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION
After FOUR (4) Years and ‘NO CLAIMS FILED” Customer is entitled to Full in Store Credit ONLY if no claims were made on Contract. STORE CREDIT is available for up to 3 months after “FCP” Contract Expiration.
All comfort exchanges on qualifying bedding. New mattress must be equal or greater in value. $179 pick-up and disposal fee. All other bedding items are FINAL sales.
• All goods must be received in our Warehouse prior to the refund process. Financing will be the first form of refund and any remaining will be refunded as follows:
• Payments made by cash or check will have a check issued to the name and address on the order. The check will be mailed within 10 business days.
• Payments made by credit card will be credited back to the same card originally used in the store within 10 business days, depending on the expediency of the issuing bank.
• In the event the card is no longer valid, proof of closure, replacement, cancellation, or other non-validity must be presented.
Track your delivery at walkerfurniture.com/delivery-information
You will be contacted prior to your delivery and given an estimated delivery timeframe window. You are required to CONFIRM your timeframe for the delivery to take place. We are committed to arriving within your estimated delivery window. However, if there are any unplanned delays such as traffic, emergencies, or natural disasters, we will do our best to keep you informed.
• Room must be clear. There must be someone 18 years or older to accept delivery. Proof of age may be required.
• It is the customers responsibility to use the FIT-GUIDE and ensure all furniture will fit through all doorways, hallways, stairwells, corridors, elevators. As well as in the room. If Walker Furniture cannot deliver the furniture to the desired location, there will be a 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee if necessary.
• Please notify Walker Furniture of any special instructions. For example, gate codes, tower deliveries, restricted building timeframes, elevator reservations, vehicle height restrictions, etc. Orders rescheduled due to customer not communicating special instructions prior to delivery will be charged a $99 redelivery fee.
• If you need to reschedule your delivery date or make changes to your order, please contact (702)384-9300 option 4 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled delivery. Once the furniture is loaded onto the delivery truck, and has left the warehouse, there will be a $99 redelivery fee if you are not at home or reschedule.
• We cannot set a delivery date on the same day as a home closing transaction.
Walker Furniture reserves the right to schedule a technician to repair any imperfection noted at the time of delivery. Any damage must be reported to Customer Care within one (1) day after delivery and will require clear photographs to arrange appropriate services. For minor damages, Walker Furniture will provide in-home repair service technician. You can call our Customer Care department at (702)384-9300 Option 3 or email us at email@example.com.
• Schedule your pick-up date and time online two hours prior to pick-up and reduce your wait time.
• Customers picking up merchandise are responsible for transportation of the items back to our warehouse for any exchanges, returns, or comfort exchanges.
• We recommend all out of service area pickups to be inspected before loading to ensure they are correct and to your expectations.
• If someone other than the customer picks up merchandise, ID verification is required, and direct confirmation from the customer.
• We are not responsible for any personal injuries, damage to personal properties, vehicle, items purchased, or subsequent damage because of the loading, securing, and transporting of your purchase. We will not load merchandise on the roof of vehicle.
AS-IS items have no warranties and cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason. All items must be picked up or delivered within 48 hours of the purchase, or it will result in cancellation of your order.
All bedding items with no comfort exchange, foundations, and adjustable bases, accessories, delivery fees, redelivery fees, pickup, restocking fees, protection plans (after the 3-day return/exchange policy has expired), and special orders 25% deposit.ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: The above terms are necessary to maintain our low prices and are subject to change without notification. Making an online purchase on walkerfurniture.com acknowledges the understanding and agreement to these terms.