THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN OUR LOW PRICES:
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Walker Furniture will gladly match any retail price, from a stocking local competitor, for 100 days from the original date of delivery. Your product may be eligible for price matching if it is identical (matching brand, model number, size and color). Same terms and conditions must apply.
LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY & SERVICE
Walker Furniture supports our customers with the MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED 12 MONTH WARRANTY against manufacturer defects from the original date of delivery. This includes service or repair associated with any validated manufacture defect.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchanges & Returns of purchased items in new and unused condition will be honored within 3 days of the delivery date only; excluding bedding items (see below) subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus a $99 Pick Up fee. Returns & Exchanges after the 3 day period will be declined except if the product is defective. Walker Furniture reserves the right to refuse Exchanges & Returns that are not in sanitary condition.
• All goods must be received in our Warehouse prior to the refund process.
• Payments made by cash or check will have a check issued to the name and address on the order. The check will be mailed within 10 business days.
• Payments made by credit card will be credited back to the same card originally used in the store within 10 business days, depending on the expediency of the issuing bank.
• Walker Furniture reserves the right to correct all clerical errors such as additions, subtractions, omissions, and mis-tagged items.
Track your delivery at walkerfurniture.com/delivery-information
You will be contacted prior to your delivery and given an estimated delivery timeframe window. You are required to CONFIRM your timeframe for the delivery to take place. We are committed to arriving within your estimated delivery window, however, if there are any unplanned delays such as traffic, emergencies, or natural disasters, we will do our best to keep you informed.
• Room must be clear. There must be someone 18 years or older to accept delivery. Proof of age may be required.
• It is the customers responsibility to ensure all furniture will fit through all doorways, hallways, stairwells, corridors, elevators, as well as in the room. If Walker furniture cannot deliver the furniture to the desired location, there will be a 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee if necessary.
• Please notify Walker Furniture of any special instructions. For example; Gate codes, Tower deliveries, restricted building timeframes, elevator reservations, vehicle height restrictions, etc, Orders rescheduled due to customer not communicating special instructions prior to delivery will be charged a $69 redelivery fee.
• If you need to reschedule your delivery date or make changes to your order, please contact (702) 384-9300 option 4 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled delivery. Once the furniture is loaded onto the delivery truck, and has left the warehouse, there will be a $69 redelivery fee if you are not at home or reschedule.
• Walker Furniture reserves the right to schedule a technician to repair any imperfection noted at the time of delivery.
Any damage must be reported to Customer Care within one (1) day after delivery and will require clear photographs to arrange appropriate services. For minor damages, Walker Furniture will provide in-home repair service technician. You can call our customer care department at (702) 384-9300 Option 3 or email us at email@example.com
To help serve the community and for your convenience, donation pick-up is available for an additional fee. Donation pick-up is Room for Room Only. See a Sales Consultant for details. If you wish to add a donation pick-up, please call (702) 384-9300 Option 4 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled delivery.
THave your sales order number ready. If someone other than the customer picks up the merchandise, ID verification will be required, and direct confirmation from the customer. You may experience a wait of up to 30 minutes.
Items picked up at our Distribution Center may require customer assembly and will be in their unopened factory packaging.
Walker Furniture is not responsible for any personal injuries, damage to personal properties, vehicle, items purchased, or subsequent damage as a result of the loading, securing, and transporting of your purchase. We will not load merchandise on the roof of a vehicle.
AS-IS items have no warranties and cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason. All items must be picked up or delivered within 48 hours of the purchase, or it will result in cancellation of your order.
• All Bedding items including mattresses & Adjustable bases
• Delivery, Redelivery, Pick–up, Donation & Restocking Fees
• Protection Plans after the 3-day return/exchange policy has expired
OUT OF STOCK MERCHANDISE
We will do our very best to keep you informed of any unexpected delays, as well as notify you when your merchandise is in stock.
Manufacture arrival dates are estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: The above terms are necessary to maintain our low prices and are subject to change without notification. Your signature below acknowledges the understanding and agreement to these terms.