Shop the Best Mattresses by Size in the Las Vegas Area
Find Your Perfect Mattress Size at Walker Furniture
Choosing the right mattress size can make all the difference for a good night's sleep. Whether you're furnishing your master suite, a guest room, or upgrading your child's bedroom, Walker Furniture has the right fit for your needs.
- Twin: The ideal starter mattress for kids or a convenient choice for smaller rooms. It's compact but doesn't skimp on comfort.
- Twin XL: An extra 5 inches makes this mattress size perfect for taller individuals. If you need a little more legroom without taking up extra width, this is your match.
- Full: Perfect for solo sleepers who love a little extra space or for couples in cozy quarters. It's a versatile choice for those exploring the best mattress size for my bedroom.
- Queen: One of the most popular mattress sizes, the queen offers ample space for individuals and couples alike. Whether you stretch out or snuggle up, there's room for both.
- King: For those who love space or share their bed with a partner, the king size offers the luxury of space and comfort.
- California King: An excellent pick for taller individuals. It's a top choice for those who wish to prioritize length over width.
Pondering over the best mattress size for guest bedroom? While a full or queen is often the go-to, consider the space available and the type of guests you'll frequently have.
At Walker Furniture, we understand that everyone has unique needs. Our extensive range ensures that whether you're considering the overall room size, your sleeping habits, or aesthetic preferences, you'll find the perfect mattress size to match. We also have great financing options to ensure your dream mattress is within your budget.
FAQs About Mattress Sizes
What are the standard mattress sizes available?
The standard mattress sizes include Twin, Twin XL, Full (or Double), Queen, King, and California King.
How big is a Twin size mattress?
A Twin size mattress typically measures 39 inches in width and 75 inches in length.
What's the difference between Twin and Twin XL?
A Twin XL mattress offers an additional 5 inches in length, making it 39 inches by 80 inches, which is ideal for taller individuals.
Is a Full-size mattress big enough for two people?
While a Full-size mattress (54 inches by 75 inches) can accommodate two adults, it offers each person a width comparable to a baby crib. Many couples prefer larger sizes for more comfort.
Which is bigger: King or Queen size mattress?
A King size mattress is wider than a Queen. While a Queen measures 60 inches by 80 inches, a King measures 76 inches by 80 inches.
How is a California King different from a standard King mattress?
A California King offers 4 inches of added length but is 4 inches narrower than a standard King. It measures 72 inches by 84 inches, making it ideal for taller individuals or those who prefer a slightly more rectangular shape.
Which mattress size is the most popular?
The Queen size is often the most popular choice for its balance between space and cost. It offers adequate room for couples without taking up as much bedroom space as a King.
What's the best mattress size for guest bedrooms?
Depending on room size and your guests' potential needs, Full or Queen mattresses are commonly recommended for guest rooms. They offer good space for couples or solo guests without consuming too much room space.
Are there custom mattress sizes available?
While the aforementioned are standard sizes, many manufacturers offer custom sizes on request. These can be tailored for unique bed frames, antique beds, or specific user requirements.
Will bed linens fit all brands of mattresses in the same size category?
Generally, yes. Bed linens are designed to fit standard mattress sizes. However, if you have a particularly deep mattress or a pillow-top, you might need to consider 'deep pocket' sheets.
Is there an ideal mattress size for small apartments?
For smaller spaces, Twin or Full-sized mattresses are often recommended. They provide enough sleeping space without overwhelming the room.