If you are not satisfied with the appearance, fit or feel of your furniture within 3 days, you are entitled to a one-time exchange or refund. All returned merchandise must be in the original condition as when purchased. A valid receipt is required. Applicable delivery fees on exchanges or returns will be charged to you. Guarantee does not apply to linens, pillows, protector pads, Showroom Clearance items, Tent & Clearance Center merchandise, RTA items or Floor Samples.
Walker Furniture offers a 12-month limited warranty against manufactured defects from the original purchased merchandise. Surface and glass defects not reported within 48 hours of receipt will not be covered. Walker Furniture also offers extended Protection products against accidental damages. See or call Sales Associate for more details.
If after 30 days from the date of possession you are not comfortable with your new mattress, Walker Furniture will give you up to an additional 30 days to arrange for a one-time mattress exchange. The exchange must be arranged within 30-60 days from your original date of possession. Exchanges or returns will not be made prior to 30 days or after 60 days from date of possession with the exception of iComfort that can be exchanged within 30-120 days.
- One-time mattress exchange is valid only on mattresses $499 or more.
- Mattress purchases less than $499 are not refundable or exchangeable.
- All incur a minimum $89 handling and re-delivery fee.
- The mattress must be in the original and sanitary condition.
- Customer will be responsible for the retail value of any sheet, pillow, bed frame, etc. they received for free with the purchase of their original mattress unless the reselected mattress has the same offers.
- The reselection must be of equal or greater value. If the mattress is of greater value, the customer will be responsible for the difference. If there is a credit balance remaining it will be applied as an in-store credit only.
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Once your online order has been received, we will contact you within 72 hours with details on stock availability and delivery or pick-up arrangements. We're sorry we are currently not able to guarantee immediate availability on all items. In rare instances, delivery may take up to 8 weeks. Charges authorized to your credit card at the time of sale will be processed immediately. You may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery for complete refund but not with special orders or sales orders over 30 days. Lay-A-Ways are only allowed to be refunded by the amount of the deposit, which may be used as an in-store credit only. Merchandise must be scheduled for delivery or picked up within 2 weeks of purchase or receipt at our warehouse. If not, it will be returned to the showroom for sale.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Exchanges or refunds will be given on purchases returned within 3 days, unused, and in new condition. If not in factory condition, the Exchange or Return may be declined. There will be a 20% restocking fee, (plus the cost of the extended warranty and delivery charges if applicable). Surface and glass defects not reported within 48 hours of receipt will not be refunded.
If the re-selection is an equal or greater dollar amount, we may waive the restocking fee and the above charges. If a refund is necessary, Walker Furniture requires up to 10 banking days to clear customers' checks. Cash deposits less than $100.00 will be refunded the same day. Cash deposits and debit transactions over $100.00 will be available in check form after 4 p.m. on the following Tuesday or Thursday.
All goods must be received within our Warehouse prior to the refund process. Walker Furniture reserves the right to correct all clerical errors such as additions, subtractions, omissions, and mistagged items. Refunds on deposits made by a credit card will be refunded by credit card only, and may take up to 10 banking days, subject to the response time from the issuing bank.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE:
- All bedding items (including mattress protectors, pillows and linens)
- Floor samples, close-out items, accessories and "as-is" items
- Delivery fees
- All sales orders over 30 days to include Lay-A-Ways (refunded deposit may be used as an in-store credit only)
- Furniture Protection
Walker Furniture is committed to your satisfaction. If you have any concerns about the condition of your merchandise, our team of service professionals will address your claim according to the following guidelines:
While we take every step possible to handle your merchandise with care, occasionally damage can occur during shipping or handling. Please inspect your purchase promptly after you receive it and report any visible damage within 3 days to a Walker Furniture representative.
Walker Furniture cannot be responsible for every manufacturer's variances in the merchandise's finish. Walker Furniture will give the company's regular one year warranty on construction, but cannot warranty against the variances in the finish.
Due to the specific nature of Special Orders, they are neither cancelable or refundable.
Cash and check payments will be refunded by check; refunds of check payments will be issued a minimum of 10 days after receipt of initial payment. Bankcard payments will be credited back to the bankcard from which original payment was made. If that card cannot be produced, you have the option of receiving a Walker Furniture Gift Card in the refund amount, or leaving the balance "On Account" with Walker Furniture.
You will be contacted prior to delivery and given a 4 hour window. If you do not receive this call, please contact us at (702) 384-9300, Option #4
- Please have your entrance, pathway and room ready for delivery. Have breakables moved from pathway and room. Please have any existing furniture moved and please understand that we cannot move any furniture or electronics that you own. Also, for pet safety please ensure they are not in the pathway during furniture delivery.
- If the Driver determines that the delivery could cause damage to your home, you will be required to sign a Release of Liability to complete the delivery.
- As a service, we will remove your old mattress and boxspring upon request prior to the delivery, but only if it is sanitary.
- There must be someone 18 years old or older to accept delivery. Proof of age may be required.
- To better serve you and keep delivery charges low for future purchases, if you are not home for your delivery there will be a re-delivery fee of $59.00.
Note: If you have any concerns with your delivery please contact us at (702) 987-4212.
Location: 4150 E. Cheyenne Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89115
For your protection, please have your identification available to pick up your new furniture.
Monday - Friday 10:30am to 6:30pm
Saturday 10:30am to 5:30pm
Sunday Noon to 5:30pm
- We are happy to assist you in your pick-ups, but Walker Furniture will not take responsibility for any personal injuries, damage to personal properties, vehicle, items purchased or subsequent damage as a result of the loading, securing and transporting of the purchase.
- Please be sure to bring pads and/or blankets to protect your furniture and rope to tie down your furniture. You are responsible for securing your new merchandise.
Note: If you have any concerns with your pick up, please contact us at (702) 384-9300, Option # 6