Thank You for choosing Walker Furniture for your home furnishing needs.
It is very important that you confirm with our office associate or sales consultant that your name, address, and the best phone number to reach you is accurate.
You will be contacted prior to delivery and given a 4 hour window. You may check your time frame here on the day of your delivery.
- Please have your entrance, pathway and room ready for delivery. Breakables and furniture should be moved from the room/pathway before arrival. We cannot move any furniture or electronics that you own. Also, for pet safety please ensure they are not in the pathway during furniture delivery.
- If the Driver determines that the delivery could cause damage to your home, you will be required to sign a Release of Liability to complete the delivery.
- As a service, we will remove your old mattress and box spring upon request prior to the delivery, but only if it is sanitary.
- There must be someone 18 years or older to accept delivery. Proof of age may be required.
- To better serve you and keep delivery charges low for future purchases, if you are not home for your delivery there will be a re-delivery fee of $59.
Note: If you have any concerns with your delivery please contact us at (702) 953-9100.
Location: 4150 E. Cheyenne Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89115
For your protection, please have your identification available to pick up your new furniture.
Monday – Friday 10:00am to 6:30pm
Saturday 10:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday 11:00am to 5:30pm
We are happy to assist you in your pick-ups, but Walker Furniture will not take responsibility for any personal injuries, damage to personal properties, vehicle, items purchased or subsequent damage as a result of the loading, securing and transporting of the purchase.
Please be sure to bring pads and/or blankets to protect your furniture and rope to tie down your furniture. You are responsible for securing your new merchandise.
Note: If you have any concerns with your pick up, please contact us at (702) 384-9300, Option #6